Thursday 9 March 2017

Hi. Angie here again.  A happy March to everyone!  (I should have said that in the first post, but I forgot.)

I’m still on my watercolour roll, but thought I would share this page from my A4 Art Journal I have done some time ago.

I glued bits of music and dictionary paper onto my cardstock [avoiding the centre as its where my focal image will be] and used Derwent art bars to create the background. Next, I brayered over with a small amount of Gesso. I used Wild Plum Adirondack Colour Wash mixed with a little water and Ranger Mustard Seed Distress Spray Ink in a pipette to create the drips.

I drew my circles for the dream catcher and used a black Posca pen to outline and doodle and other Posca colours to complete.

Printed my sentiment onto tissue paper, cut it out and stuck it onto the page. Stamped and coloured the butterfly then stuck it down.

I cut the feathers from some watercolour paper scraps. Drew the dangles and coloured them in. Then stuck the feathers down.

1 comment: