Wednesday 13 September 2017

Dare to be YOU - Chameleon Alcohol Markers

Hi Everyone,

The Chameleon Alcohol Markers allow you to achieve multiple tones with one marker. You can create stunning highlights, dimension, shades, seamless blends and gradations - with just one pen. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones. Each marker is double-ended with a Japanese brush and a bullet nib.

I stamped the Stampendous Cling Stamp Whiskers LBCR001 three times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Fabriano Bristol Smooth Paper.  Memento Dye Ink is compatible with Alcohol Ink Markers.


I love Dina Wakley Media Heavy Body Acrylic Paint.  It is so pigmented that thinning it with water doesn't seem to affect the vibrancy.  I squeezed out a small bit of Ocean and Turquoise on my craft sheet.  I dipped my paint brush in water and used a very wet brush to add a mixture of this two colours to the background.


I used the Neutral, Warm and Cool Grey Chameleon Markers to colour the stamped images. Each of the Chameleon Markers has a blending chamber filled with Colourless blender which is absorbed in the coloured nib,  creating different values of the colour. Quick an easy!


I overlapped the images to create a seamless layer of cats in the the background and stuck it down with craft glue.


I stamped Stampendous Feline Friend LBCV003 with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Fabriano Bristol Smooth Paper and coloured the image with Chameleon Alcohol Markers.  I added a layer of Glossy Accents and fuzzy cut it when it was dry.


I wrote the quote and added some details with my trusty black and white Posca Paint pens.


Washi tape niceley finished off the edges of my journal page.


A fun, quick and easy art journal page!

Supplies used:

DIY Art Journal 150x150mm – Modigliani 200gsm
Stampendous Cling Stamp Whiskers LBCR001 &  Feline Friend LBCV003 
Memento Dye Ink Pad Tuxedo Black
Fabriano Bristol Smooth Paper Pad A4
Chameleon Colour Tone Set 52/pkg
Dina Wakley Media Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Ocean & Turquoise
Uni Posca Paint Marker PC-1M Ultra-Fine Black & White

No comments:

Post a Comment