Wednesday 25 October 2017

Create your own MAGIC...

Hi Everyone,

I have to confess that working with the Chameleon Markers was an uphill battle for me.  But I am very stubborn and no marker was the boss of me!  I am so glad that I stuck to it!  I just had to share my joy of finally figuring it out!  (Thus also a short video today!)



Colouring the Daisies with Chameleon Color Tone Marker and Tops:




The background:


Squeeze out Dina Wakley Media Heavy body paints in Sky, Turquoise & Ocean on the page and blend with a card (old credit card).  Use your finger to add a tiny bit of Night (this is a very dark blue colour).

Do the same with Dina Wakley Media Heavy body paints in Blushing, Ruby, Fuchsia & Magenta. Build up each layer by adding more blues and pinks as you go, making sure that each layer is dry before adding the next. I love the texture of the Modiagliani paper in my small art journal.



Use a make up sponge and add white paint through the Stendala 1 A5 stencil.



Use Typo Quotes 3 stencil and add the quote with a Posca 1-M Marker in Black.  Also use this stencil to add the border at the bottom of the page.  The swirls at the top were drawn freehand with Posca 1-M Markers in Black and White. Add a highlight to each petal with the white marker.

Products used:

  • Pro-Art Blending Card 
  • Stampendous Daisy Mix Stamp Set (CRS5082 and Diecuts (DCS5082)
  • Chameleon Color Tone Markers - PK5 Fuchsia, YL2 Summer Sun, PK3 Bubblegum, BR4 Burnt Umber, PR4 Purple Grape, V02 Mauve, GR4 Evergreen, GR1 Apple Green
  • Chameleon Color Top YL2 Summer Sun
  • DIY Art Journal 150x150mm – Modigliani 200gsm
  • Dina Wakley Media Heavy-body Acrylic Paints - Sky, Turquoise, Ocean, Night, Blushing, Ruby, Fuchsia, Magent & White
  • Posca Paint Markers PC-1M Black & White

No comments:

Post a Comment